Tuesday, October 17, 2006

shave and bathe

OK - actually, it was just clipping around the muzzle and that horrible horrible buzzing in the ears. I couldn't stand too much of that - I don't care if the fancy warm bloods make fun of me at the show this weekend, THAT WAS ENOUGH WITH THE CLIPPING. Mom has finally learned that as soon as the blade gets hot, I want it far far away from my ears.

And then there was the anti-fungal treatment for my back legs - my legs are so encrusted, mom didn't even realize it till she started brushing them and clumps were coming off with skin.

that was less than pleasant.

It rained all day. So at least I got out of being worked. Nancy told mom that I slept all day. I had a lot to process after the schooling this weekend. Nancy is one tough cookie.

No comments: